Thursday, March 1, 2012

Just Writing!

Well, it has been a couple of weeks since the last blog update. Looking back, it has been enjoyably "ordinary." A lot of writing going on, and a lot of feedback from various quarters. I have had emails from different editors about different things, all of them resulting in writing more, so good news. Nothing specific enough to broadcast as yet, but things on the stove.

My writing group was locked out of the library tonight (both meeting rooms were booked), so we met at my house instead. Much writing happened! The vibes were lovely, as were the gluten free snacks.

And... that's about it. Just writing! Happily ordinary!

2 comments:

  1. I overlooked this post! Oh this happy ordinariness sounds oh-so happy. I wish such activities were ordinary for me. Someday! Just need to get the college out of crisis mode. Or get myself out of the morass.

    So happy for you and all of the writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, GEW! Crisis mode can be fun for a while, but it does get old quickly, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete