Given by Jennifer Lee Young
Check out her great blog on writing for Children: Castles in the Sky.
The liebster award (meaning "Friend" in German) is meant to spotlight new bloggers who have fewer than 200 members--but hopefully not for long. The rules for accepting the Liebster award are:
1. thank the giver and link back to their blog
2. reveal your top 5 picks and let them know
3. copy and paste the award on your blog
4. and most of all have bloggitty-blog fun!
5. added by Jennifer: post a few fun questions for readers
My top 5 qualifying Liebsters are (in no particular order):
- One Piece of Cake at a Time
- A Good (Enough) Woman
- Fie Upon This Quiet Life (I Want Work)
- Design in Technical Writing
Please see my blogroll for a link to each!
And here are a few fun questions for you:
- What were you going to be called if you were not born the sex you are? (If you don't actually know, what name would you choose for your alternate self?)
- Why do you blog?
- What is your least rational pet peeve?
- If you write creatively, what's your favorite genre and why?
Feel free to answer in the comments!