- I think ten cents a minute is a good rate, don't you? Because then ten minutes is a dollar. Boy, if I go for an hour, I can make it big time! Wait; it's only six dollars. Hey, but still, that adds up fast, doesn't it Mom?
- My hours are: after my homework is done, until seven or eight o'clock. Tonight I'm workin' late. But only for tonight.
- Sometimes, I give free backrubs. Samples. But samples are only three minutes long.
- I want to open a spa, too. But I'll have to use the bathtub if that's okay. Because I don't have my own hot tub or anything.
- You have three minutes left.
- You're at time. You should know that it's still ten cents a minute. Do you want me to rub your back some more? For ten cents a minute? Mom?
- Thank you for being a customer. You'll find me here tomorrow, too. After my homework is done.
They don’t really talk to me anymore
1 day ago