- Can you spell that? Actually, can you write it out?
- Okay, (stroking imaginary beard), are there any other examples you'd like to give?
- Wow. that IS an interesting detail. Are you done, or do you have more?
- About you, Mom. Not the country. It's an interview about a person, not a place.
- I'm practicing my note-taking skills.
- Oh, man! I put "cats" under "talents" instead of "likes"!
- Why is "mothering" a talent?
- I can put "plump"? really? you don't mind that?
Can't hold on to victories
22 hours ago