Friday, June 26, 2009

Happiness is a Writing Project Going Well and a Book Due Out

At the swimming pool last night, daughter asked: "Mom, did I used to have ear confections?" (bleuch!)

Only one more week of summer school, then one week of another obligation in the mornings, but loads of writing time opening up.

Also, my Bluebeard book (UP Mississippi, available on amazon as well) is out soon (August). I need to put some champagne on ice. Six years of work in that one! I read somewhere once the protocol for dedicating books: first one to the parents (done); second to the spouse (now done); third to the kid(s). It will be fitting that my next book, whensoe'er it be published, will be a children's book.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Champagne galore!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete